NOTE: We are currently booking at least 2 months in advance.
We are excited to let you know Dr. Tufts has resumed routine eye care. However, we have had to make several temporary changes including limiting appointments to keep both our staff and patients healthy and safe.
We are following the recommendations of the CDC, Governor Northam and the American Optometric Association. As we strive to provide a safe environment, we are asking all of our patients to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All patients (including children) will be required to wear a mask or other covering that fits securely over nose and mouth while in our office. Please bring your own as we have a very limited supply.
2. Only patients with an appointment will be permitted into our office; children may be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
3. Upon your arrival please check in with us by calling from the parking lot. We will take that opportunity to verify address, insurance information and ask you some health questions.
4. Your temperature will be taken prior to entering our office. Please wash your hands upon entering the office.
5. In order to maintain social distancing and minimize the number of people in our office at one time, all visits to our office will require an appointment. This includes, eyewear selection, adjustments and repairs. Of course, you are always welcome to drop off a pair of glasses for repair.
6. Most importantly, if you or a close family member with whom you have regular contact is sick, has either been tested for COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. You will not be charged if you need to cancel your appointment and will be given top priority in rescheduling your appointment.
As a final request, we ask for understanding as our staff also navigates these guidelines and works hard to provide the care and customer service that our patients expect and deserve. If you call our office during normal business hours and get our voicemail please leave a message. We are working hard to return every call as timely as possible. If you have any questions about your appointment, our policies or this notification, please do not hesitate to call our office at 540-662-0222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all of our patients for your understanding, flexibility and kindness during this difficult time. We can’t wait to welcome you back to our office and address all of your visual needs.